Serbia, Kruševac, Laundry & Home Care
Lead of Formula Implementation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Lead of Formula Implementation Serbia
- Development and implementation of manufacturing processes and technologies for Laundry and Home Care (LHC) products, respecting the highest international standards of quality, safety/health/environment and legal requirements
- Review and judgement of State-of-the-art technologies with regard to LHC processes
- Management of international develoment projects in multifunctional global teams
- Close cooperation with external partners (suppliers and science) and contact to Consumer Insights, Marketing, Global Operations and Open Innovation resources for identifying and delivering technology leadership
- Implementation and optimization of formulas
- University degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experiences in FMCG
- 3 to 5 years of business experience
- English skills (business fluent)
- Open-minded and self-determined way of working
- Willingness to travel
- Transfer new formulations from development stage to production
- Identify formula alternatives
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Closing date: April 30th 2021,
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.