Portugal, Lisbon, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Administrative Internship
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Internship in the Administrative Sales Area of the Adhesives Business.
- Supports in all administrative topics of KAM
- Organizes price lists
- Organizes master data with customer
- Clarifies invoicing differences
- Reports to support KAM
- Work place: Lisbon
- Full time Entry : May/2022 and duration 12 months
- Degree in Economics, Management, Information Management or Information System
- Very good knowledge of English, basic knowledge of Spanish
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good analytical and creative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work in a team
- Internships, summer part-time work, as well as international experience would be an advantage.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.