Portugal, Lisbon, Human Resources
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Internship in the HR area. Contract duration: 12 months
- Workplace: Lisbon Full-time Entry: May/2022
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Assist in providing general administration to the HR team to include
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Degree in Management, Psychology( Human Resources )
- Very good knowledge of English, basic knowledge of Spanish
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good analytical and creative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to work in a team
- Internships, summer part-time work, as well as international experience would be an advantage Approval
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.