Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Quality Manager Plant Düsseldorf – Adhesive Technologies (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive quality strategy and targets in area of responsibility and uses appropriate reporting tools
- Ensure manufacturing or production processes are meeting international, national and internal standards
- Maintain & coordinate and conduct audits, trainings, according to e.g. IATF 16949, ISO Quality Standards & GMP & FSSC 22000 Food Safety
- Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and creating statistical reports
- Collect & review customer requirements in line with customer quality procedures
- Lead customer complaint management & reporting and monitor supplier quality complaints actively
- Cooperate with local management team and staff to maintain high level quality culture
- Drive continuous improvement and standardization of solutions
- Lead the local Quality organization
- University degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (preferred)
- Min. 5 years of previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in people management
- Excellent interpersonal skills allowing easy interaction with interlocutors’ team and cross departmental work
- Strong sense of organization and planning, result and solution-oriented mindset and proactiveness
- Quality management systems knowledge (IATF16949 and ISO9001) is mandatory
- MS Office and SAP skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.